2) To insure even cooking, bring meat to room temperature before putting on grill.
3) Before grilling, oil surface of meat with a little oil, to prevent sticking; or
4) Use oiled paper towels to coat grill grates prior to placing meat on grill.
5) Season meat just before grilling.
6) Turn meat using tongs, rather than a fork, to avoid losing juices (or flavor).
7) Take meat off the grill a little before it is done to your taste, since, once off the grill
temperature can continue to rise 5-10 degrees ( carryover cooking).
8) Let meat rest for several minutes before slicing to allow juices to redistribute throughout