SOME COMMON KITCHEN ITEMS CAN BE USED FOR MORE THAN THEIR INTENDED PURPOSE. A FEW SUGGESTIONS FOLLOW.
1) A pizza cutter can be used to chop soft herbs; basil, cilantro, parsley, tarragon, etc.
2) Muffin tins can be inverted and taco shells can be made to stand between the cups to be filled.
3) Aluminium foil can be rolled into a cone shape and be used as a funnel.
4) The smallest holes in a box grater can be used to scrape away burned parts on toast.
5) Pizza stones can be used, in an oven to bake foods that taste best crisp; oven baked fries, breaded cheese sticks, etc.
6) Your splatter guard can be placed over a bowl and used as a cooling rack.
7) Use chip clips to prop open the correct page on your cook book.